Monday, August 27, 2012

StyleFiles: What I Wore ~ Wedding


Well hello- I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had the chance to go to one of my good friends weddings.  She was a beautiful bride, and it was definitely one of those weddings that you could just feel the love. :) I totally forgot my camera- sorry for the lack of pics from the wedding!
As for the dress, the wedding was held outside, and I knew it was going to be hot – But my dress kept me cool (well, as cool as I could be, but sweating def happened!) and just in case we got to do some dancing I knew I would be comfortable enough to bust a move or two in it. 
Dress - Ann Taylor LOFT (old), White Sandals - Rampage (old), White Skinny Belt - LOFT (old)
 
 
 
We didn’t get a chance to dance, but they had this great photobooth with lots of props – it was SOOO much fun! I will def be doing something like this at my wedding!
 
Jill (the bride) and I have been friends for as long as can remember.  We were neighbors while growing up and our families were close, and for that reason me and my mom were invited- it was really awesome to go with my mom and Josh! We all had a blast, and it was so great to see her family- some of whom I haven’t seen in years!
 
 

Have a beautiful week :)
Much love!
  Xoxo
Danielle

3 comments: