Friday, August 24, 2012

StyleFiles: Leopard && Caffeine


Good Morning! This little black maxi I picked up at H&M has quickly became a staple in my closet! You will be seeing it frequently I’m sure! As for as the rest of the outfit- I went super simple with the accessories today – let my Starbucks steal the show! :)
 

Crushing In: Black Maxi – H&M ($12), Pearl and Chain Necklace – Francesca’s Collections ($12 – on sale), Leopard Skinny belt – Francesca’s Collections ($18), leopard sandals – Target ($14), Fossil Watch – gifted, Rose gold bracelet – gifted, Flower Pearl Ring – Forever 21 (old)
P.S. Be on the lookout for an awesome upper body workout tomorrow!
I hope you lovelies have a fabulous Friday!
  Xoxo
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Nothing more elegant than a black maxi. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete