Tuesday, January 27, 2015

StyleFiles: Stripes & Sunshine


So I don't know about where you live, but down here in Georgia grey & rain seem to be the norm. Let's just say I am not a fan... so to cure the rainy blues- here is some sunshine and a bright green sweater to put a smile back on your pretty little face. 
Your welcome :)


Outfit Deets//
Sweater: Francesca's (old)
Chambray: American Eagle {similar}
Jeans: Joe's Jeans {exact}
Boots: Target {exact}
Necklace: Francesca's (old)
Sunnies: TOMS eyewear {exact}


gahhh... cannot wait to be back in the beautiful Sunshine state next week! sunshine. deprived.

and who would I be if I didn't throw a silly picture in there... you should have seen the other ones.... way embarrassing...

Questions of the Day
Sunshine or rainy days?
Have you looked at Target's Boots this year? They have seriously stepped up their shoe game. Check 'em out.

~ xoxo ~
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of rainy days when I don't have to be out and about. A little sunshine is nice too! :) Have fun in Florida!
    (jen@savedbythekale)

    ReplyDelete