Thursday, January 22, 2015

StyleFiles: Pink Poppin' Link Up + Casa Sneak Peek!


Today I am linking up with Audrey over on Putting Me Together for her Winter Style Challenge! I am always game for a good challenge...bonus: It has to do with playing dress up :) 
Count. Me. In.  
This Week's Challenge: Wear a bright.  
This was a seriously good challenge idea for me because as I was looking back through my #ootd for the past few weeks - let's just say neutrals have been my bff's- don't me get me wrong, I am a lover of neutrals & forever will be BUT winter has this way of making me dress in neutrals all day, every day... so being challenged to wear a bright was a fun & necessary style challenge! And of course I decided pink was a good idea, because well, pink is never a bad idea, except if it's a pepto pink bridesmaid's dress, that is a bad idea. Just sayin' all you newly engaged ladies out there ;) 

Outfit//


Outfit Deets//
Sweater: Francesca's {similar - on super sale!}
Skinnies: TJ Maxx {similar}
Wedges: Target {similar}
Clutch: Gifted (from my bestie, the girl has great taste! amiright?)

Oh and as promised earlier this week - here is a little sneak peek into our new little casa :)

the kitchen//


the office//



a little side note: it's a work in progress...the Hubs and I are splitting the office in half so my side is going to get girlier and his apparently will be covered in Ninja Turtle & Hulk Posters... this should be interesting :) I will def post an update.  

the fireplace//

the entry way//


that's all I got for now... but LOTS more to come - this girl has been pinning some home decor like a crazy lady! I am hoping to get the guest room/ bath & living room completed next! So be on the look out for some design inspo posts coming soon... I would love your help! :)

Do you have a really awesome home decor Pinterest board or any recommendations? 
I would love to check them out- just leave the link in the comments!  See you tomorrow for some Friday Favorites!
~ xoxo ~
Danielle















No comments:

Post a Comment