Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites #1




Who else is super excited it's Friday?! The Hubs is having a friend come into town and they are prob going to be geeking out over body mechanics and working out all weekend, so... I am going to have a little girls weekend with my mom! It's been awhile since we have had one so I'm super excited! But before I leave, here are a few of my favorite things this week!

These Videos... Vogue 73 Questions 
I watched one then I kind of watched 5 more... Blake Lively, Reese Witherspoon, and Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) to name a few :) 

Speaking of Spice Girls... 
Favorite station on repeat... Spice Girls Radio on Pandora
N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey... need I say more? 
90's music will forever be my favorite.

All things Organization...
Okay so the title is 'Organzing is Turning You Into a Hoarder' - what?! lies! I will also forever be pro-organizing so just skip past the title and some of their suggestions to declutter are kinda cool... like give 1 thing away for 30 days... I can do that and we are doing this in the Dunn Casa...
Basically it's a challenge where you dress with 33 items or less for 3 months... eek! I guess you would really be able to pick your favorites, but this one is a little too minimalist for this girl! What do you think? Could you do it? 
This desktop organizer... Chalkboard Organizer whoa!amaze!

This author...Holley Gerth
She blogs, she writes amazing books, she loves Jesus, and she loves coffee! Yep, she is probably my long lost bff... If I could sit down with any author it would totally be her! Her books are super encouraging, motivational, and drive me to pursue the Lord with my whole heart, even in the tough months, weeks, or days... I clearly highly recommend her books :) I will do a little book review over here in the next couple of weeks. 

and speaking of coffee...

this new little card...
Starbucks is always my favorite... but I lost my old Starbucks gold card so I got my new (and oh, so shiny!) one in the mail this week!

Prayer Inspiration...
Casey, who blogs over on The Weigands, wrote one of the prayers in the book.  Her blog is filled with her adorable kiddos, gorgeous pics, and some incredibly inspiring posts. 
A simple little prayer for your hubby for the next 31 days :) I just love this! It made me think how often I don't specifically pray for the Hubs.  He is my best friend, my partner for life, the father of our  future children, and the leader in our marriage, gosh, I can't help but think how crazy it is I haven't done this more diligently.  All I say is thank you Cassie for posting this & the Lord for opening my eyes to a weakness in prayer life & our marriage.  

and last, but not least...

These handsome little muttchkins...

gosh, I love them!


Questions for your Friday:
- Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? And is your Hubby a nerd like mine?! ;)
- If you could have coffee with any author who would it be? 

P.s. I am thinking about doing my own version of Project 333 and sell, donate, or trash 33 items for 3 days... sounds much better, right? Wanna join me? 

~ xoxo ~
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment