Monday, July 20, 2015

StyleFiles: Summer Stripes


|| Wearing ||
Dress: LOFT {exact} - only $27 right now! {same dress in black} - only $20!!
Crossbody: Old Navy {similar}
Wedges: Nine West {similar} {similar} - both on SALE! 

This LOFT dress is one of my top 3 favorite dresses currently in my closet right now.  It's so light & comfy & I feel like it fits so well! I def recommend sizing down though, it runs big. 
BTW In case you missed it up there... this dress on super sale today! LOFT.com is 60% OFF and Sale is additional 40% OFF!
whoop! whoop!

So... remember when I talked here about being jealous of the perfect red lipstick... well, I may have found my favorite.  And guess what? It was from CVS... and it is Revlon.  I usually go with the sticks that look like oversized pens, you know those big guys? but the other day when I went looking they were sold out of all of the red shades, so I decided to be adventurous. I'm so glad I did! The color isn't too orange, which I feel like has been a problem for me in the past.  

|| Wearing || Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red

and here is a kiss from me to you on this Monday! 
haha {what the heck is with those crazy eyes?!}

{What's your favorite shade of lipstick?}

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

~ xoxo ~
Danielle





2 comments: