Thursday, November 20, 2014

My very first blog video // A Scarf Tutorial


Okay, so first things first...
the outfit//



the deets//
Scarf: Francesca's {similar - on super sale!}
Jeans: American Eagle {similar} {similar - on sale!}
Sweater: LOFT {exact}
Hat: Macy's {similar}
 Booties: Target {similar}

You know when you put on and outfit & you instantly feel more confident? Yeah, well this outfit was that for me! I was having way too much fun taking the blog pics! :)

Now for the video! Ahh! So if you have ever filmed a vid, gah the faces you see when you start and stop the vid is hilarious! I thought I would share some of the best ones ^^ up there for your enjoyment!
Be nice & I promise I will get wayyy better...eventually ;)

the vid//

You can watch it over on my  YouTube Channel too :)
the scarves//

Let me know if this helps you out! & thanks for coming and hanging out!

-xoxo-
Danielle 




No comments:

Post a Comment