Friday, November 21, 2014

FitnessFiles: Where to Shop for Cute Workout Wear


Thought I would share my fave stores to shop for fitness gear & I listed them from least expensive to most.  Hope this helps some of you (us) on a budget to not pop over to a website filled with amazing clothes that you (we) just cannot afford right now… that is just a cruel form of TORTURE!  Enjoy lovelies!

// FOREVER21 ($)
You are prob like what, Danielle? Forever 21 for workout gear?! Yep! They actually have super cute stuff, fun colors and prints! Now the quality is not super amazing but hey it works if you are on a tight budget!
 {My Picks}

// TARGET ($)
They usually have pretty sweet gear for super affordable prices.  I like to buy my tanks and capris here.  But to be fair, it is hit or miss over there.
{My Picks}

// ACADEMY SPORTS ($- $$)
Similar to a Dick’s Sporting Goods, if you have never heard of it… but basically they have great brands like Nike (no brainer?!?), Under Armour, and Adidas for cheaper prices than any other dept store.
{My Picks}

// ATHLETA ($$- $$$)
They are my new go-to for cute, warm workout apparel.  I feel like their clothes work well for runners and for yoga types too.  It’s a perfect mix! They also have a really cool return policy, you can wear it and workout in it, and if you decide you don’t like the way it fits or feels just return it (or exchange it bc returning is mean J -- bad retail karma!)
{My Picks}
Tank - ON SALE!

// CARBON38.COM ($$- $$$$)
I just stumbled upon this little gem last week and lets just say it is basically my dream closet of workout wear! They have brands like Splits59 (AMAZING!), Koral Activewear, Under Armour, Alo Yoga (A FAVE!)…. It is just a massive collection of stylish workout wear! Warning: The prices vary greatly some items from $20 - $500
{My Picks}
Every ONZIE Tank
Every pair of the ALO YOGA Leggings (but seriously, those Goddess Ribbed leggings MUST get in my closet!)


{Others worth mentioning}
// BEYOND YOGA ($$-$$$) – Amazing fabric and super breathable / stylish!
// FABLETICS.COM ($- $$) – Kate Hudson’s little line of really cute workout wear.  You do sign up for a membership and your first order is $25 for an ENTIRE workout outfit! Score! This membership has been on the wishlist for a while now… hoping to try it out very soon... hint!hint!nudge!nudge!...Hubs ;)

What are your favorite places to shop for sweet workout wear?! I would love to check them out!

-xoxo-
Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment