Wednesday, September 24, 2014

StyleFiles: New season & & New Hair

Y'all I did it! If you knew me, you would know I had this weirdly odd attachment to my hair and every time I got it cut I a. cried or almost cried & b. hated it (poor hairdressers, it so wasn't your fault)... See I think I was just never ready for a change, but I was this time! So here it is... the before && after! 

I am so glad I went for it & I have to say I really LOVE it! I cannot believe how much healthier it looks, how much lighter I feel, and how much less time it will take to get ready! score! score! & score!

the outfit//
skinnies// J.Lo via Kohls {exact - NOW ON SALE!}
 tank// Express {exact
(reversible! Other side is grey)
sweater// Express (old)
Necklace// Sage Clothing {similar}
Booties// Target {exact}

the jewels//

Green Bead Bracelet// Davis Direction Foundation 
The sale of this bracelet goes to the Davis Direction Foundation & the fight against opiate addiction. It was founded by an incredible who family who also lost a brother & son to heroin way too young.  
Visit their website here: http://davisdirectionfoundation.org
(Note: they also sale another style similar to the live strong bracelets.  I have a bunch! Please email me with your address if you would like one.  I would love to send you one :) )

Just a little reminder :) Life is too short not to. 
My Current Desktop screen from the lovely && wonderful Aubrey Kinch, who blogs over on The Kinch Life
She has tons of wonderful outfits and awesome screensavers.


I am a creature of habit BUT that. is. changing! I have made it a decision lately to make changes, dream big, & go for it! Lots of new things happening around the Dunn house and some more big plans coming up soon! The new 'do is just the tip of the iceberg.  I will def be sharing all of our exciting changes here soon! 

p.s. Do you ever wear an outfit for only of a couple of hours one day & think "i really freakin' like this outfit & I wasted it for only a few hours! crap!?" No? just me? Welp, that happened with this puppy, it was easy, layered, and comfy (all of my favs) SO I wore it again today, yep 2 days in a row... total rebel here... or weirdo.  You decide.  

As always thanks for reading && sharing in this crazy, wonderful, and weird life with me.  

Happy Fall, y'all! 
-xoxo-
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment