Friday, August 29, 2014

taking stock

I came across a taking stock blog post over at Eat.Pray.Wear.Love. awhile back & I thought I would go ahead and do one too.  It seemed like a fitting transition back into blogging. Thanks so much for reading!
 
Cooking: anything healthy I can cook in a crockpot! This is the current recipe on repeat: Spinach & Salsa Chicken
Drinking: coffee (hello, pumpkin spice latte!)
Reading: #girlboss & Power of a Praying Wife (highly recommend!)
Wanting: our own house.
Looking: forward to Josh and I’s trip to San Fran next week!
Playing: Boyce Avenue station on Pandora. Loving this song.
Wishing:  I could go back and see my brother one last time.
Enjoying:  morning time in the Word.
Liking: Date nights with this guy J
Yep. It was a DQ kinda night. What's up choco cherry love!

Wondering: what are the top places to see, eat at, and things to do in San Fran?! Suggestions, please!
Loving: this verse. {2 Cor. 4-16:18}

Hoping: to find a full-time job soon.
Marveling: at how blessed my family is to have such amazing, selfless, encouraging, and loving friends!
Needing: to drink more water.
Thinking: I LOVE sales! Got these 3 pairs of shoes for $50 at DSW! woop woop!

Smelling: coffee…yum.
Wearing: my hair natural i.e. Crazy curly and totally unruly!
Following: Christ, forever & always. 
Noticing: I need to update my 101 things in 1001 Days page. { it’s officially on my to do list for next week}
Knowing: my brother is up there in heaven experiencing an unbelievable amount of peace. 
I love & miss you so much, Bug!
Feeling: Grateful for all of the time I got to spend with family this Summer.

Bookmarking: i.e. pinning loads of fall fashion inspo here
Opening: my mind & heart for God’s direction.
Giggling: at this video for 2 reasons: 1. I’m the girl crazy dancing in my car when this comes on & 2. T.Swifts moves are just amazeballs.


Have you ever done a taking stock or similar post? If so, share the link below I would love to read it! 
I hope you enjoy the long holiday weekend!
-xoxo-
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment