Thursday, July 10, 2014

StyleFiles: sunflowers


Sorry chambray, its way too hot for you!




The Outfit//
Dress: DressUp [Just bought in stores, not available online]
Chambray shirt: American Eagle {similar}
Sandals: Target {similar}

Arm Candy// 
Both gold bracelets: Francesca's {similar - All jewels are Buy 1, Get 1 for $5 right now!} 
Green Wrap bracelet: Funky Mountain Flowers and Gifts


So, 2 things: 1/The sunflowers are HUGE and even taller than me (I am kinda short, so maybe that's not saying much, but you get my drift) They are awesome! 2/Apparently, for me mouth open= happy face...haha, I should work on that...


The Place//
The cutest little farm I ever did see :)
Y'all, seriously, if you live in Cumming or anywhere near it you should make a trip to Anderson Farms.  They have fields and fields of the most gorgeous sunflowers that you can pick yourself and buy & if thats not reason enough they even have a completely adorable barn styled and ready for family pictures or really any pictures. Check out their Facebook page for more photos. I wish I could have taken a few of the barn, but you have to pay, and well, I'm cheap.

I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday and stay cool out there, it's toasty!
-xoxo-
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment