Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Merry





Crushing In:
Sweater - Francesca's Collections ($48) J. Crew Version
Polo Oxford - Ralph Lauren (old)
Jeans- American Eagle (old) Similiar (EVERYTHING is 40% OFF today at AE!)
Pumps - Rue21 ($7 -sale last year!!)
Necklace - Target ($10 on sale! )
Watch - Fossil (gift)
 Pearl Bracelets - Forever21 (old) similiar
Chain-link Bracelet - gift from one of my amazing friends!! Similiar

I feel like it has been wayy too long since my last post! The holidays have kept me unbelievably busy! I cannot believe Xmas is on Sunday!! I felt like I was so ready and ahead of the game, but now I am slightly freaking out about finding/ getting presents I ordered in time! Anyone with me?

As you can see - the holidays put me in a merry mood, which can cause me to bust a couple moves (which I clearly don't have! haha) I wore this outfit to church and errands with the bf! Oh and of course we went and saw a movie - Mission Impossible 4 - AHHHHMAZING!! We saw it in IMAX - totally recommend! It is one of the best action films I have seen in a long time, don't worry- it is way better than last few MI's. Also, I went and saw New Year's Eve with my madre.  It is the movie that has every star under the sun in it... It was okay - def rentable. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and is having a very merry week!:)

Until tomorrow-

xoxo
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I have been feverishly checking order statuses to make sure everything arrives on time, too! I totally cannot wait to see Mission Impossible! Definitely going with my boyfriend right after Christmas! Love your sweater, by the way!

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete